HomeMicroblading by Maytal
Microblading Eyebrows in Miami
When you’ve tried every pencil, powder, pigment, gel, and stencil and your brows are still sparse, microblading is a more permanent solution to thin, bald-spotted brows. It is a genius treatment that promises to change your brow life. You will never again have to worry that your drawn brows will disappear, whether you are waking up with a bare face in the morning, or whether you are at the gym or the beach.
Microblading is a Form of Eyebrows Tattooing
Unlike a regular tattoo, microblading is a form of tattoo artistry where pigment is implanted under your skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine, The artist, Maytal, draws hair-like strokes with the tool to mimic natural hairs in your brows. Even though it’s not as deep as the regular tattoo, it’s still a tattoo because pigment is implanted under the skin.
- It is important to discontinue the consumption of alcohol, aspirin or other blood thinners, or retinol at least one week before the treatment. Retinol can make the skin thinner and cause bleeding during treatment.
- It does not hurt (only mild pain can be expected). Pain is relative — some patients are more sensitive than others. Overall, it feels like little scratches but he discomfort is tolerable. The artist, Maytal, prepares her patients’ brows with topical numbing cream and reapplies it throughout the process to dull the discomfort.
Howl Long Does Microblading Take?
- Block two hours on your schedule for the treatment
Aftercare is Essential
- This means protecting freshly bladed brows from all moisture–no sweaty workouts or washing your face with water.
- Some patients experience itching (a sign of healing) and redness during the first week, which Tiny amount of Aquaphor® can alleviate.
- Brows may look slightly darker at first, but the color will fade by 30 to 40 percent.
Slight redness and mild swelling is normal!
Results Can Last Up to Three Years
- Depending on the skin and lifestyle, it may be recommended that clients return for touch-ups once every six months.
What is the Cost Microblading Eyebrows?
Pricing ranges between $300-$550
- The first touch-up is mandatory and included in the initial price.
- Every 6 months, the need for an additional touch-up is determined by the condition of the eyebrows and the artist. (The touch-up price is usually lower then first initial paid price)
Other in-office cosmetic procedures we offer can be seen below:
1.One Shot Lash Lift
Brought to you by Ellenana®, makes the appearance of any lashes look longer and “opens” the eyes.
2.Eyebrow Shaping (Threading trimming)
The leading method for hair removal
3.Full Face Threading (Eyebrows included)
5.Permanent Lip Liner
6.Permanent Lip Tint